Every country page is divided into several sections:
- Origin: Where does the drinking water come from? What lakes or rivers are there? How often does it rain?
- Availability: Does the country have plenty of drinking water or is it scarce?
- Infrastructure: How widespread is access to safe drinking water and sanitation? What condition are pipes and sewers in?
- Water usage: What is drinking water in this country used for? How much does every person use per day?
- Projects: What projects regarding drinking water (supply or demand management) are planned, on-going or completed in this country?
- Opportunities and threats: What are the biggest problems facing this country in the future? What is being done to solve them?
- Norms and regulations: How is drinking water regulated? Are there efficiency standards for water-using appliances?